Re: [FIDO-DEV] Abridged summary of fido-dev@fidoalliance.org - 4 updates in 1 topic

NAWAF A ADBULWAHED

Mar 15, 2022, 4:14:30 PM3/15/22
to fido...@fidoalliance.org, nawaf2...@outlook.com

في الاثنين، ١٤ مارس، ٢٠٢٢ ١١:٥٨ م <fido...@fidoalliance.org> كتب:
Sachit Sharma <sachits...@gmail.com>: Mar 14 06:42PM +0530

Hey Community Members,

I am trying to use AppID and Facet ID implementations to connect my website
and android application(present on the same device)(basically exploring
whether it is possible ...more
Ackermann Yuriy <ackerma...@gmail.com>: Mar 14 05:15PM +0400

Hey Sachit.

If you are trying to use AppID for Android app, there is a assetlinks for
that:
https://developers.google.com/identity/fido/android/native-apps#interoperability_with_your_website
...more
Sachit Sharma <sachits...@gmail.com>: Mar 14 06:52PM +0530

Hey Ackermann,
Thanks for your reply.
Can you please throw some more light on the Asset link, does it help me to
share my Keypair to the authentication ceremony? or does it only redirects ...more
John Bradley <ve7...@ve7jtb.com>: Mar 14 06:31AM -0700

The asset link allows your app to use the RPID from the web in its WebAuthn
API call. The WebAuthn platform in Android checks the asset link to
validate that only your apps can use your RPID ...more

Shelia Urnomischa

Mar 18, 2022, 7:15:53 PM3/18/22
to NAWAF A ADBULWAHED, fido...@fidoalliance.org, nawaf2...@outlook.com
Remove me from the list