Supports publickey-credentials-get in all browsers

Adalton Junio

4:00 PM (2 hours ago) 4:00 PM
to FIDO Dev (fido-dev)
Hi guys,

I would like to know if we have any information about the update of the publickey-credentials-get tag support for browsers such as Safari, Firefox and Edge.

Looking at the MDN website, they tell us that only Chrome, Samsung Browser and Android browser have support for this authorization Header, but when I did local tests I was able to perform a webAuth authentication within an iframe using publickey-credentials-get for Safari and Firefox. Is this documentation out of date? Do we have anything new?