About UAF interop testing

yucel yucel

May 26, 2021, 4:45:25 AMMay 26
to FIDO Dev (fido-dev)
Hi guys,

I hope you are doing well.

I have a small question. I hope you can help me with that.

We will be tested for the UAF only. My client app is passing all test cases from the conformance test tool on Android devices. So, my question is about the Interop Event testing for the UAF authenticator. Will there be a test just like the conformance test tool? I mean, will they be testing our client app only? Or will our voice verification be tested for the UAF authenticator as well? Shall I offer a client app without integrating it with our voice verification?

I am asking that because the conformance test tool rapidly sends many requests one after another, which makes it impossible to register in our voice verification tool via voice. For voice verification, we need to repeat a specific passphrase three times, and the test's continuous requests prevent this. So, I am confused about the method I need to adopt for the approaching interop event testing. Shall I offer a client app without integrating it with voice verification?

Can you guys please let me know?

Any help would be much appreciated.