Questions about how the test tool obtains the authenticator test report

goll

Sep 2, 2021, 5:31:24 AM9/2/21
to FIDO Dev (fido-dev)
Hello, we have some doubts when using the test tool. We are looking forward to your help.
As this picture shows, we have completed and passed the test, but cannot generate the test report. How can we solve this problem? Do all test cases have to pass before the report is generated? Or is there something else going on?

As the time for certification is very tight, we urgently need to know how to get the test report. We hope to get your help as soon as possible. Thank you very much.
粘贴的图形-1.png

Sa Saa

Sep 2, 2021, 5:41:12 AM9/2/21
to goll, FIDO Dev (fido-dev)