FIDO Mobile App Android/iOS

Dinker Malhotra

Sep 21, 2021, 12:07:38 AM9/21/21
to FIDO Dev (fido-dev)
Hi All

I want to create a FIDO2 authenticator mobile app, but I didn't get any kind of sample to start with on FIDO2 web site, there is a sample for Web app though.
Can anyone guide me the process how to start and what steps should I follow?

Thanks

Arshad Noor

Sep 21, 2021, 9:10:18 AM9/21/21
to Dinker Malhotra, FIDO Dev (fido-dev)
Dinker,

Take a look at
https://github.com/StrongKey/fido2/tree/master/sampleapps/java/sacl - it
has a FIDO2 library and sample app for Android 9+. It is designed to
work with the FIDO Certified server published in the same repo. There is
a very quick intro to the app in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp5i9_e7xEY. Based on this library and
app, you can build out your authenticator app, if you wanted to.

We will be publishing a simple sample iOS app for Passkey next week. We
wanted to be sure that iOS 15 was going to be released before doing so.

Arshad Noor
StrongKey