fido docker

Prathap B

Feb 18, 2022, 10:14:14 PM2/18/22
to FIDO Dev (fido-dev)
I am facing issue while setup dockerized version of fido server on winodws docker desktop. Please help me if anybody done already.

Thank you.

Prathap Badavath,
Tech Lead.

Arshad Noor

Feb 19, 2022, 9:01:03 AM2/19/22
to fido...@fidoalliance.org
Whose FIDO server are you using?

The FIDO Alliance does not distribute any FIDO server of its own, so
this forum is not the appropriate one for resolving such problems. You
should post your issue within the forum used by the individual/company
that published the FIDO server.

Arshad