Unable to renew MDS access token - broken link

Paul McNamara

Apr 22, 2021, 8:46:59 AM4/22/21
to FIDO Dev (fido-dev)
The link listed here: https://fidoalliance.org/metadata/

...gets a 404. I have signed up and have access to https://mymds.fidoalliance.org/ but there's nothing within that portal that seems to allow access token renewal.

Our token is due to expire in a few days so currently my plan B is to extend our cache expiry until this is resolved.

Has anyone encountered similar? Is there someone I could contact to unblock this?

Thanks in advance,
Paul

Philipp Junghannß

Apr 22, 2021, 9:20:35 AM4/22/21
to Paul McNamara, FIDO Dev (fido-dev)
There is a Beta of the V3 Metadata Service which doesnt need any tokens.

Regards

My1

Paul McNamara

Apr 22, 2021, 9:32:09 AM4/22/21
to FIDO Dev (fido-dev), My1, FIDO Dev (fido-dev), Paul McNamara
Many thanks. I wasn't aware of that - do you happen to have a link to the spec? I can't seem to find anything.

Ackermann Yuriy

Apr 22, 2021, 10:20:03 AM4/22/21
to Paul McNamara, FIDO Dev (fido-dev), My1
New token should be in your mail now *)

Regards. Yuriy

Yuriy Ackermann
FIDO, Identity, Standards
skype: ackermann.yuriy
github: @herrjemand
twitter: @herrjemand
medium: @herrjemand

David Turner

Apr 22, 2021, 1:58:31 PM4/22/21
to Ackermann Yuriy, Paul McNamara, FIDO Dev (fido-dev), My1
The new MDS 3.0 specifications will be published in the next 30 days.

--

David Turner| FIDO Alliance | Director of Standards Development

T: +1.206.372.3496

da...@fidoalliance.org | Skype: davidjamesturner | www.fidoalliance.org

Paul Van Staden

May 31, 2021, 7:32:46 AM5/31/21
to FIDO Dev (fido-dev), David Turner, paul.m...@theaccessgroup.com, FIDO Dev (fido-dev), My1, Ackermann Yuriy
Hey there David.

Where is the new MDS specification published?