Question about the test result of FIDO Conformance Tools on server tests

Frank Wang

Oct 31, 2021, 10:51:51 PM10/31/21
to FIDO Dev (fido-dev), matt...@email.ikv-tech.com
Hello guys,
We utilize FIDO Conformance Tools v1.6.30 to test our FIDO2 server, but it seems to be a problem when testing this case as shown below.
1.png

2.png

This test case expected to fail due to the status of the metadata from MDS3 is set to USER_VERIFICATION_BYPASS, ATTESTATION_KEY_COMPROMISE, USER_KEY_REMOTE_COMPROMISE or USER_KEY_PHYSICAL_COMPROMISE. However, actually the status of the metadata from MDS3 is set to FIDO_CERTIFIED_L3plus. Thus, we failed this test case. Please help clarify our question. Thanks.

3.png

BR,
Frank

Funda Secgin

Nov 1, 2021, 10:06:13 AM11/1/21
to Frank Wang, FIDO Dev (fido-dev), matt...@email.ikv-tech.com
Merhaba iyi günler dilerim diğer grub arkadaşlara gönderdim gönderdiğiniz e postanizi

Fs