Attendance

1 view

Charles Bresnahan

Jan 29, 2023, 2:46:35 PM1/29/23
to FARA, Bresnahan Charles
Please check over the list of “members present” (both in person and on Zoom) for FARA’s January minutes.  I tried my best not to miss anyone.

Roll Call:  A total of Thirty Three (33) members were present, (25) in person and 8 members on zoom

President Ralph N1YHS, Secretary Charlie K1CB, Treasurer Doug N1OEI, Jay WB4KYW, Geoff W1OH, Marinna W1FX, Jim WA1GPO, Jeremy WA1JRC, Lee NQ1L, Henry K1WCC, George N1GJ, Gene KX1C, Mel KC1ELB, Alden K1IZB, Chris WA1CMR, Dan KC1GOQ, Helen N1HVB, Harold N1ZTV, Earl W1EEB, Randy KC1RZR, Don N1JCT,  Wayne KC1RZZ, Tim W1TCD, Fred N1BCH, and K1CEU?

On zoom:  Eight (8) members signed it: Chuck W1GUR, Phil N1DOS, Lynn N1LYN, Ken W1KW, Fred N1TF, Martha, ???, Jim KB1PEP and Al N1MF.

Thanks

Charlie/K1CB, Secretary, Falmouth Amateur Radio Association