Reminder: Meeting Thursday May 26

Charles Bresnahan

May 23, 2022, 9:58:59 AM5/23/22
to FARA
Attached are the minutes we will be voting on this Thursday.

We will be meeting in person.

All meeting are held at the at the
Falmouth Fire and Rescue
Headquarters, 2nd floor meeting room,
399 Main Street Falmouth, MA

minutes, 4-28, 2022 meeting.docx
minutes, 4-28, 2022 meeting.pages
minutes, 4-28, 2022 meeting.pdf
2022 Calendar pages updated.pdf

Charles Bresnahan

May 26, 2022, 11:03:42 AM5/26/22
to FARA, Virginia Apel
Reminder:  FARA’s meeting is tonight at 7 PM in person.

ZOOM is not a possibility.

We will meet in-person for the first time in over two years at the:

Falmouth Fire and Rescue Headquarters,
2nd floor meeting room, 399 Main Street
Falmouth, MA.

With the covid positivity rate still high according to the Barnstable County web site

Falmouth 10.15%, Bourne 9.41%, Sandwich 10.90% and Mashpee 10.56%)  don’t feel uncomfortable wearing a mask.

Massachusetts and the Falmouth Fire Dept. do not require masks.