Field Day Volunteers Needed

1 kali dilihat
Langsung ke pesan pertama yang belum dibaca

Lawrence Gray

belum dibaca,
23 Mei 2021, 12.39.0523/05/21
kepadaFA...@falara.org
We-need-you-cover.png
Field Day 2021 is just around the corner.   Field Day 2021 setup will be on June 25, Field Day operations will be on Saturday, June 26 and Sunday, June 27.  Field Day teardown will be on Sunday, June 27, after 1400.

Field Day 2021 will be held at the front field of the Morse Pond School in Falmouth.  We will be using the new EmComm trailer for the first time.  Virtually all Covid restrictions will be lifted at the end of the month, so Field Day can proceed as usual.

We still need a Field Day Coordinator and Field Day Committee members for Field Day 2021.   There are a number of decisions/arrangements to be made, such as:

  • Trailer location on the field
  • Number/kind of stations - SSB, CW, Digital, Satellite, VHF
  • Number of towers/antennas to be erected
  • Tent - do we need one?
  • Setup/Teardown volunteers, some with pickups for moving items
  • Station Captains/Operators as needed
  • BBQ/Breakfast - Food and beverages
  • Generator - do we need the usual generator? or ?
As I have said at the last several meetings, I am NOT available to act as Field Day Coordinator.   No one has volunteered.  We need one of our 150 members to step up and take on this responsibility.

We also need setup/teardown volunteers as well as operators.

We need at least 4-5 people and a coordinator to form a committee and develop a Field Day plan.

Please contact me if you are willing to help with Field Day 2021.

Larry, W1IZZ

Balas ke semua
Balas ke penulis
Teruskan