Fwd: [semara-ares] Eastern Massachusetts ARES Workshop During the Month of May - Zoom Info On Remaining 5 Workshop Sessions

Lawrence Gray

May 18, 2021, 11:57:07 AM5/18/21
to FA...@falara.org

FYI:

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Rob Macedo <rma...@rcn.com>
Date: Mon, May 17, 2021 at 7:20 AM
Subject: [semara-ares] Eastern Massachusetts ARES Workshop During the Month of May - Zoom Info On Remaining 5 Workshop Sessions
To: semara-ares <semar...@groups.io>, mass-races-ares-skywarn <mass-races-...@groups.io>, <mass-races-ares...@groups.io>

Hello to all...

Starting on Thursday 5/6/21, Eastern Massachusetts ARES started a series of workshops during the month of May. Info on all remaining sessions including the Zoom details can be seen at the following link:

We hope folks can attend these sessions live. If not, we are recording them and will upload them after all workshop topics are completed. For folks in Western Massachusetts and other neighboring areas, all are welcome to attend these sessions as we expanded our Zoom account to 500 participants.

Thanks to all for their interest!

Respectfully Submitted,

Robert Macedo (KD1CY)
ARES SKYWARN Coordinator
Eastern Massachusetts ARES Section Emergency Coordinator
Home Phone #: (508) 994-1875 (After 6 PM)
Home/Data #: (508) 997-4503 (After 6 PM)
Work Phone #: 508-346-2929 (8 AM-5 PM)
Email Address: rma...@rcn.com
http://ares.ema.arrl.org
http://www.wx1box.org
Like us on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/wx1box
Follow us on Twitter – http://twitter.com/wx1box

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#13) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [w1...@mcphersondigital.com]

_._,_._,_