2022 MS Challenge Walk Cape Cod

Lawrence Gray

Jul 24, 2022, 9:20:13 AM7/24/22
to FA...@falara.org
FYI: John, N1PYN, is asking for hams to support the MS Walk.  See the attachment for further information.  Please contact John directly on john....@gmail.com
IF you are interested.

Please note that the MS Walk will be using the K1RK repeater as part of their backup operations on Saturday, Sep 10, 2022.

Larry, W1IZZ
From John, N1PYN:

"The 2022 MS Challenge Walk Cape Cod will be a 3 day event September 9, 10 & 11th.

I am requesting the club's support with the K1RK "655" repeater on Saturday 9/10/22 for our back up operations as needed.

This walk starts and finishes at North Falmouth Elementary School follows the Bikeway path to the Trunk River Beach, Seawall parking area. The walk heads north back to North Falmouth by way of Mullen-Hall School for Lunch.

Please see the attached rest stops for all 3 days for those members willing to help out. With stops lasting from 2-1/2 hours to 7 hours, I welcome any and all help we can muster.

ARES/Skywarn activations are an integral part of what we all do. I will move the net to our back up for the respective day, but do request limited use for those who cannot reliably use the planned backup system(s). If a Skywarn event occurs, I may be asking for help evacuating walkers from the route.

73 de John"

22_MSCW_Rest_Stops.pdf