Fwd: HamXposition Hotel Deadline Extended (Typo Fixed)

1 view

Charles Bresnahan

Jul 26, 2022, 11:56:22 AMJul 26
to FARA

Charlie/K1CB

[Original closing date on hotel reservation was incorrected stated, correction in italics below]

Convention Dates:  Fri-Sat-Sun / August 26 - 27 - 28
See our website for a complete list of which activities are open when.

Some may have noticed that the deadline to book your hotel room at the discounted convention rate was July 25th.  We asked the hotel to extend it and it is now August 5. Please note that this will not be extended again.  Reservations made after Friday August 5th will need to be at the standard hotel rates.   (Keep in mind that the $109 rate includes breakfast.)

Other updates:

* Our complete forum schedule is now posted here.

* Color advertising space in our printed program is sold out, but we still have black & white space available.  If your company or non-profit is interested, let me know by email: k1...@hamxposition.org.

* Have an unlicensed friend who wants to be ham?  We have a one-day Tech program and three VE exam sessions available at the convention (see our website for details).

* Our event station W1A is available to operate on all three days - Elmer help is available if you are new and want to be shown the ropes.  Contact us as w...@hamxposition.org to arrange a time slot.

* We recently announced Joe Eisenberg's kit-building workshop on Friday from 1 to 4PM.  Under Joe's guidance, you will be building a high-quality FM stereo receiver.  For more details, see here.  Contact Joe at k0...@hamxposition.org if you are interested.

Tickets for admission, dinners, and flea spaces can be ordered in advance on our website:
Main Webpage:  https://hamxposition.org

Admission and flea spaces can also be purchased at the gate.

73,
Bob - K1IW
Chairman
HamXposition 2022