Mashpee Maker Fair

Christopher Ranney

Mar 10, 2023, 3:15:57 PM3/10/23
to FA...@falara.org
Any interested FARA members,

We have been invited to join BARC at the Mashpee Mini Makers Faire March 25th. I know Jon N1ILZ is bringing a go box he recently assembled and I am providing a battery box i made to power it. Any other small crafts or home built projects are welcome. We will be using the local VHF repeaters during the day to demo the radios. No HF traffic is planned. I plan head over after our meeting.

I know that this conflicts with our monthly meeting so I plan to be there during the afternoon. If you have something you would like to demonstrate or display and/or wish to work the booth, please reply to John Kosian KA1CTL and copy me as well.

See the info below.

Thanks!
Chris WA1CMR
President, Falmouth ARA

BARC will be running a Ham Radio demonstration at the The Cape Cod Mini-Maker Faire, Saturday, March 25, from 10AM to 3PM at Mashpee High School.

We will need at least 4 people on site from 9AM to 4pm--including setup and takedown.

This is an opportunity to get the word out on Amateur Radio and BARC.  Some FARA members will join us.

If you would like to participate, please contact John Kosian KA1CTL, kos...@comcast.net, including your availability (all day, AM or PM).

For more information on the Maker Faire, see https://www.capecodmakers.org/post/the-cape-cod-maker-faire-is-back

Christopher Ranney