Big E

Charles Bresnahan

Jul 12, 2022, 11:36:20 AM7/12/22
to FARA
Barry, can you post this on the FARA email list?

Rob k1ui

I'll be driving some folks from BARC up to the Eastern States Expo on 9/22, MA day.  We'll operate from 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM.  I have room for 2 folks from FARA in my car.  Admission for us will be refunded as will parking (I'm not sure about parking if you drive yourself).  If more would like to come, we can accommodate 6 folks total in the exhibit...3 to operate and 3 to talk to the public at any one time, but more can sign up for the day, switching off and allowing some walking around time.  Operators and their families will have their ticket costs refunded.

If you can commit to being there on 9/22, let me know before the end of the month.

73

Rob k1ui