Applied Examples

Dan Di Spaltro

Nov 18, 2017, 12:32:12 PM11/18/17
to Factorie
I was wondering if there are more examples of using this software to achieve something more concrete.  And if not, I was thinking this could be something relevant and interesting.  I've been thinking a lot about dialog management for a virtual assistant  and feel like this may be a fit.  Specifically, which action to take next given the taken actions and filled “slots” of information.  Even if it’s simple I feel something like that might be an interesting use for Factorie, especially for people who aren’t sure how to apply it.