Cyclic Dependencies QA

hayriagun

Jan 31, 2015, 1:19:32 PM1/31/15
to dis...@factorie.cs.umass.edu
Does Factorie support a CYK like probabilistic context free  parsing? I have written a chart parser a few year ago to transform and annotate sentences for Named entities, POS tags.
However I realized that some features extracted from text like linguistic features or semantic (dictionary based) features are important for multiple goals.What ever we are doing,  each feature has different
weight (feature selection) for different purposes.   For instance a POS tagging feature interract with sentence boundary, and a sentence boundary feature interact with the first POS tag as a feature, a cyclic dependency.
Does factories considers cyclic dependencies?  If yes how I can modify such bidirectional dependencies with rule constraints in factories?