How to run HierCorefDemo

Sungjin Lee

May 2, 2015, 7:14:28 AM5/2/15
to dis...@factorie.cs.umass.edu
Hi all,

I'm currently interested in hierarchical coreference task and tried to run HierCorefDemo under tutorial package.
It seems necessary to place wikicoref data in mongodb to run the demo.
I would appreciate if anyone could let me know how to get the data and following steps to use it for the demo?
Also I was wondering which paper this demo was based on.

Thanks
Sungjin

John Sullivan

May 15, 2015, 4:25:13 PM5/15/15
to dis...@factorie.cs.umass.edu
Sungjin,

you are correct about mongo. I don't think that the data for this demo is explicitly released anywhere, though it probably should be. I've attached a version of it that should be ready to import into mongo. You'll need to index the foreign id fields on the created collections: 'parentRef' and 'src'.

The paper that the model is based on is here:
The data itself is a subset of the wikilinks dataset and is described in the data section here:

Thanks,
Jack

Factorie Discuss group.
To post, email: dis...@factorie.cs.umass.edu

boston data set.zip

Sungjin Lee

May 16, 2015, 1:02:44 PM5/16/15
to dis...@factorie.cs.umass.edu
Thanks a lot John! I will give it a try with the data soon.

Sungjin