Signoffs needed for 3.13 features

Stephanie Leary

May 9, 2024, 3:56:21 PMMay 9
to ui-g...@evergreen-ils.org
Good afternoon, all! Feature freeze for 3.13 is tomorrow. There are a few UI-related features that could still use signoffs, if anyone has time to test them:

Skip link for staff interfaces:

Table-based grids with resizing columns:

New enhanced MARC editor:

The latter two are on https://festivus.evergreencatalog.com/eg2/staff (admin / demo123), and have not changed significantly since the demos at the conference.

The skip link is one of the most basic accessibility accommodations we are still lacking, and I'd love to see it fixed. It is not on a test server, but I can arrange to make it available for a few minutes. Drop me a note if you have a few minutes to check it out and you don't have a test server available to you.

Stephanie Leary
Front End Developer
Equinox Open Library Initiative
stephan...@equinoxOLI.org
https://www.equinoxOLI.org
phone: 877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)

Steven Mayo

May 9, 2024, 5:35:32 PMMay 9
to Stephanie Leary, ui-g...@evergreen-ils.org
Signoff given for  https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/2017034. Great stuff, Stephanie!

Blake Graham-Henderson

May 9, 2024, 10:41:29 PMMay 9
to ui-g...@evergreen-ils.org
Stephanie,

I've signed off and pushed

And I went ahead and pushed

Hopefully I didn't abuse my powers! I figured, it's the last day, I'm on the release team, so let's gooooo!

-Blake-
Conducting Magic
Will consume any data format
MOBIUS

Stephanie Leary

May 10, 2024, 12:56:53 PMMay 10
to ui-g...@evergreen-ils.org
Thanks, everyone! Blake, I'm SO EXCITED about the new grids, you would not believe!

I have posted the branch Jason Etheridge and I have been working on to revise Angular Circulation. This includes the patron status badges we looked at a couple of months ago. I don't actually expect anyone to be able to review this in time for 3.13, but it's here with some screenshots (which were *instantly* slightly out of date, since Blake merged the new grids while I was taking these):

If anyone has time to test forced colors mode this afternoon, that would be awesome. It's the baby step towards full dark mode (which I now have in progress in a collab branch) and it includes a nice logo clarity upgrade.