UI Interest Group Meeting Thursday 11/30 at 2pm Eastern

Stephanie Leary

Nov 27, 2023, 2:48:44 PM11/27/23
to ui-g...@evergreen-ils.org
Good afternoon! The UI Interest Group will meet this Thursday at 2pm Eastern on Zoom: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/87365620961?pwd=ekUrQnVZQk1YV1FsYlNrb1pjVWtOdz09
Meeting ID: 873 6562 0961
Passcode: 877806

We'll be continuing to work on our editorial style guide. Susan has imported all the error messages into our Monday workspace (thanks, Susan!), so we can also talk about how to set up our workflows to get these reviewed and updated: https://evergreenils.monday.com/boards/5239965734

And there are a ton of UI and accessibility fixes in 3.12, so I'll spend a few minutes going over what potential glitches to look for if you're reviewing the beta release.

Stephanie Leary
Front End Developer
Equinox Open Library Initiative
stephan...@equinoxOLI.org