Cancel or reschedule this month's UI Group meeting?

1 view

Stephanie Leary

Feb 19, 2024, 5:53:59 PMFeb 19
to ui-g...@evergreen-ils.org
Good afternoon, everyone! I've just realized that our meeting this month conflicts with the Board's strategic planning retreat, which a number of us are attending.

Would you all prefer to reschedule for next week, or cancel this month's meeting entirely?

Stephanie Leary
Front End Developer
Equinox Open Library Initiative
stephan...@equinoxOLI.org
https://www.equinoxOLI.org
phone: 877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)

Stephanie Leary

Feb 21, 2024, 10:21:23 AMFeb 21
to ui-g...@evergreen-ils.org
Everyone seems to be in favor of canceling the February meeting. I've updated the wiki (and added the video link for the January meeting, which I had forgotten to do): https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=community:ui_ig

In the spirit of "this meeting could have been an email," I will send out an update on UI bug progress and anything from the strategic planning sessions that's especially relevant to this group.

Our next meeting will be March 28--which is right after the next Bug Squashing / Feedback Fest week, so if there are any UI-related bugs you'd especially like to see patched before then, shout them out and we'll see what we can do!

Stephanie Leary
Front End Developer
Equinox Open Library Initiative
stephan...@equinoxOLI.org
https://www.equinoxOLI.org
phone: 877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)

On Tue, Feb 20, 2024 at 8:21 AM Benjamin Kalish <bka...@forbeslibrary.org> wrote:
I am available next week but don't have a strong preference.

Benjamin Kalish
Cataloger / Technology Librarian
Forbes Library Technical Services

Support Forbes Library:
Currently reading: The Water Outlaws by S. L. Huang
Just Finished: Defiance by C.J. Cherryh

For information about accessibility at the library, please see: http://forbeslibrary.org/accessibility/