Notes from today's organizational meeting

Galen Charlton

May 19, 2023, 5:01:49 PM5/19/23
to bibfram...@evergreen-ils.org
Hi,

Notes from today's organizational meeting of the BIBFRAME Study Group are available here. A recording of the meeting is also available. By the way, my plan is to move the recordings of the study group to the Evergreen Project's YouTube channel.

Next steps include:

- I will send out a survey to help pick dates for the next six month's meetings of the group
- We'll start compiling BIBFRAME resources for the wiki

Speaking of resources, the Study Group now has a presence on the Evergreen wiki as well as a shared Google drive.

We decided on a few "homework assignments" leading up to the next meeting:
Regards,

Gal
--
Galen Charlton