Eucalyptus installation failed on centos7.2 (faststart)

myst...@gmail.com

Oct 30, 2017, 8:33:08 AM10/30/17
to Eucalyptus Users
I installed it twice and it pop out error in the same place.
 "error : Failed to destroy network default.  Requested operation is not valid:network 'default' is not active"
"connection error (HTTPConnectionPool(host='127.0.0.1',port=8773): Read time out"
"Error executing action 'run' on resource 'ruby_block[Install Service Image]'"

I set static ip address for the computer and using cents 7.2.

Anyone help?

shyam soundar

Dec 10, 2017, 8:12:35 AM12/10/17
to Eucalyptus Users

Please follow below steps i am able to successfully deploy with errors
1. Install centos 7.2 with minimal installation disk
2. Change selinux to permissive mode
3. Disable firewalld
4. Start the installation process. it will work. (Choose N  (no) for installing optional components you can install it later )