hi please say me how eucalyptus work with terraform

Levko Kravchuk

Oct 26, 2017, 11:11:57 AM10/26/17
to Eucalyptus Users
hi  please say me how eucalyptus work with terraform?  That is posible? or maybe support of terrafom have alternative?  Where is manuals. THANK YOU ))))

brian.t...@gmail.com

Oct 27, 2017, 2:51:33 PM10/27/17
to Levko Kravchuk, Eucalyptus Users
Hi Levko,

Unfortunately no, Terraform does not work with Eucalyptus and hasn't for quite some time.  As for alternatives, the only supported method within Eucalyptus would essentially be CloudFormation templates.

Best of luck!

-Brian