Transfer eucalyptus images to another eucalyptus cloud

Jamilson Ramalho Dantas

Dec 9, 2017, 10:21:05 AM12/9/17
to Eucalyptus Users
Hello guys,

I would like to transfer my images to another eucalyptus cloud environment.

Can someone help me to do this?

Sohaib Ahemd

Dec 22, 2017, 10:38:44 AM12/22/17
to Eucalyptus Users
I don't know why but there is no one to help . i have ask a question 1 month ago . but no one is there :) . can you help me?
hello

Sujeet Panwar

Dec 22, 2017, 7:35:03 PM12/22/17
to Jamilson Ramalho Dantas, Eucalyptus Users
Yes , you can do that. Allow me sometime ,I will share the command to download the image from bucket .

BR/Sujeet

Jamilson Ramalho Dantas

Dec 22, 2017, 8:15:29 PM12/22/17
to Sujeet Panwar, Eucalyptus Users
Great, I want this. Can you help-me?

Sujeet Panwar

Dec 28, 2017, 5:34:01 AM12/28/17
to Jamilson Ramalho Dantas, Eucalyptus Users
Hi Jamilson,

You can download the Eucalyptus cloud image from bucket by using  euca tool .Please find below reference link for the same.

If you still facing any issue then let me know.

BR/Sujeet

Sujeet Panwar

Dec 28, 2017, 5:37:48 AM12/28/17
to Sohaib Ahemd, Eucalyptus Users
Hi Sohaib,

Sorry for delay, What is your question(OR forward you mail) ???

BR/Sujeet

Sohaib Ahemd