INFO url error {'reason': '[Errno 111] ECONNREFUSED'}

Mario Lanno

Feb 2, 2017, 5:30:16 PM2/2/17
to Eucalyptus Users

Hi All,

I tried to install Eucalyptus from alla packages but I cannot access from UI console and receive the error in subject on eucaconsole.log.

Can you help me please?

Thanks

Mario

Matt Bacchi

Feb 3, 2017, 10:16:20 AM2/3/17
to Mario Lanno, Eucalyptus Users
Mario,

I'm not positive, but this sounds like an SELinux issue to me.  Try step 2 here to see if it helps:

https://docs.eucalyptus.com/eucalyptus/latest/#install-guide/configure_selinux.html

If not look in your /var/log/messages for clues or check the selinux audit log (using ausearch or other similar tools.)

-Matt

Mario Lanno

Feb 4, 2017, 1:29:07 PM2/4/17
to Matt Bacchi, Eucalyptus Users

It’s very strange,

I tried to install Euca by FastStart and finally goes well.

But there’s a possible problem on the script ‘cos I haven’t create bridge and I have keep the network card in DHCP.

So, at the end when it bring down and up the ethernet receives the same address and it move on.

This test I worked with VMWare virtual machine nested.

I have a big project with Eucalyptus and I must to see it to investors how it works, they gave me a physical server, I cannot provide a POC by my Virtual Machine.

Mario

Sohaib Ahemd

Nov 27, 2017, 3:55:30 AM11/27/17
to Eucalyptus Users
hi have resolved with this issue because im facing the same problem