Re: Estes Park Menorah Lighting

Rabbi Yerachmiel Gorelik

Nov 23, 2022, 3:15:21 PM11/23/22
to kmcd...@estes.org, Wendy Koenig
Greetings Mayor Wendy and Kevin,

I hope this finds you well!

My apologies for getting back to you much later than promised.

Looking forward to building a great Menorah Lighting this year for Estes Park.

Would Monday, December 19 work for you? Is the theory of that Wednesday being a better day because maybe more people would have arrived in Estes by then for Christmas that weekend? That is a completely self-speculated theory to be clear. Just looking how we can get greater participation.

We have some flexibility as I am juggling with Greeley, Loveland and Fort Collins.

Thanks so much!

Rabbi

On Tuesday, October 4, 2022 at 03:46:58 PM MDT, <kmcd...@estes.org> wrote:

Sounds good….thanks Rabbi!

Kevin McDonald

Special Events Coordinator

Town of Estes Park

Events & Visitor Services

Direct 970.577.3905

1125 Rooftop Way

Estes Park, CO 80517

Kevin McDonald

Nov 23, 2022, 5:31:30 PM11/23/22
to Rabbi Yerachmiel Gorelik, Wendy Koenig

Hello Rabbi,

I am free on Monday 12/19 to support your event.  Would you like to have it at Bond Park again like last year?  I will wait for the Mayor to confirm her availability.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Kevin McDonald

Special Events Coordinator

Town of Estes Park

Events & Visitor Services

Direct 970.577.3905

1125 Rooftop Way

Estes Park, CO 80517

Nov 23, 2022, 5:38:24 PM11/23/22
to Wendy Koenig, Kevin McDonald
Thank you Kevin!

Would Tuesday and Wednesday be doable for you as well?

I think Bond Park works well.

Wendy Koenig

Nov 23, 2022, 5:44:19 PM11/23/22
to Rabbi Yerachmiel Gorelik, Kevin McDonald
Hello Rabbi and Kevin,
I am available all three dates: December 19, 20, and 21 for the lighting. What time are you planning on having the lighting?
Mayor Koenig

Sent from my iPhone

On Wednesday, November 23, 2022 at 03:31:26 PM MST, Kevin McDonald <kmcd...@estes.org> wrote:

Hello Rabbi,

I am free on Monday 12/19 to support your event.  Would you like to have it at Bond Park again like last year?  I will wait for the Mayor to confirm her availability.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Kevin McDonald

Special Events Coordinator

Town of Estes Park

Events & Visitor Services

Direct 970.577.3905

1125 Rooftop Way

Estes Park, CO 80517

Kevin McDonald

Nov 23, 2022, 5:47:30 PM11/23/22
to Wendy Koenig, Rabbi Yerachmiel Gorelik

Hello Rabbi & Mayor,

I am also available 12/19, 20 & 21.  Let me know your desired date and time.  Thank you.

Kevin McDonald

Special Events Coordinator

Town of Estes Park

Events & Visitor Services

Direct 970.577.3905

1125 Rooftop Way

Estes Park, CO 80517

image001.png

Rabbi Yerachmiel Gorelik

Nov 23, 2022, 6:28:32 PM11/23/22
to Wendy Koenig, Kevin McDonald
Wonderful!

I will get back to you asap as soon as I hear back from the other cities!

5pm I think is best. We tried earlier last year and it did not go well.

Thanks and happy Thanksgiving!

Rabbi

Rabbi Yerachmiel Gorelik

Nov 28, 2022, 7:57:34 AM11/28/22
to Wendy Koenig, Kevin McDonald
Greetings Mayor and Kevin again,

I have worked things out with the other cities. So Wednesday, December 21st if good with you will work.

Thanks!

Rabbi

Kevin McDonald

Nov 28, 2022, 10:15:42 AM11/28/22
to Rabbi Yerachmiel Gorelik, Wendy Koenig
Hello Rabbi & Mayor Wendy,

Wednesday 12/21 at 5pm works for me. Southwest corner of Bond Park at the shelter again?

I will have the same set-up as last year, let me know if you want to add anything else. I still have the music from last year saved, let me know if you want to add more or different songs.

Thank you very much.  Have a great day.