Help our Climate this Giving Tuesday

1 view

Alex Cornell du Houx

Nov 28, 2022, 1:01:24 PM11/28/22
to Marie Cenac

Hi Marie!

We hope you had a wonderful holiday.

Giving Tuesday is around the corner, and EOPA has set a goal to raise $5,000 in just 24 hours. The call to action will be to help fund elected officials so they can travel to Sacramento for an EOPA CA Clean Energy Summit and let their voices be heard! They need to express what their communities are doing to combat the climate crisis, and have the opportunity to learn of solutions like offshore wind that will help them.

It's true that it takes a village to ignite real change, so we're thrilled to have our supporters rally with us to create a lasting impact through giving.

If you haven't done so already, please visit our donation site, like our social media pages, and tell your friends and family about our #ClimateEmergency campaign. Spreading the word gets our voices heard and the donations rolling in!

We are grateful for your time & support!

Team EOPA

Elected Officials to Protect America
20 Main Street
Rockland, ME 04841
United States

If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.