Stanley Home – Request letter of support for History Colorado Grant 2024 03Mar 13 - below and attached

Joann Batey

Mar 14, 2024, 1:21:56 PMMar 14
to Wendy Koenig

Date March 14, 2024

Mayor Koenig

Dear Wendy,

I am writing to thank you again for the outstanding letter you wrote in support of the Historic Stanley Home Foundation’s application to History Colorado for matching funding to address preservation and restoration work needed on the Historic Stanley Home’s roof and front porch.

When we attempted to submit our grant application in early October last year, we discovered that, with our extensive photographic documentation of the need for roof and porch restoration, detailed architectural drawings and descriptions of work to be done, and other support attachments, our application exceeded the storage capacity of the application History Colorado used to manage their grant applications.  As a result, we were not able to submit our application in that grant cycle.

We have been in discussions with History Colorado to ensure that our application materials will not exceed the storage capacity of their grant application software in the current grant cycle that comes to a close April 1, 2024.

I am writing to ask if you would be willing to resend us the same outstanding letter of support, but with a current date.  History Colorado requires that all letters of support be dated within 6 months of the grant application deadline of April 1.

For your convenience, I have attached a copy of the great letter in support of our grant application that you sent us in September of 2023.

Thank you for considering this request.  Please contact me if you have any questions about this request.

JoAnn Batey, Director

The Historic Stanley Home Museum and Education Center

--

Joann Batey
Executive Director

Wendy Koenig

Mar 14, 2024, 2:32:21 PMMar 14
to Joann Batey, Town Clerk
Dear Joann,
You are welcome to use this document. Town Clerks office please send an updated document  to Joann on the Town letterhead to be included in the new application.

Mayor Koenig.
Town of Estes Park

Joann Batey

Mar 14, 2024, 3:12:20 PMMar 14
to Wendy Koenig, Town Clerk
Thank you so much.

Town Clerk

Mar 19, 2024, 11:20:00 AMMar 19
to Joann Batey, Wendy Koenig
Hi JoAnn,

Please find attached the Mayor's letter of support dated March 19, 2024. Let us know if you spot any other changes that need to be made.

Thank you,
Rachel

Town Clerk's Office
170 MacGregor Avenue
PO Box 1200
Estes Park, CO 80517

On Thu, Mar 14, 2024 at 12:32 PM Wendy Koenig <wko...@estes.org> wrote:
LETTER Historic Stanley Home Foundation Grant Support Letter from Mayor 2024-03-19.pdf