REMINDER - NOV 29th Cybersecurity Q&A Webinar

Mary Dilenschneider

Nov 28, 2022, 12:27:03 PM11/28/22
to Wendy Koenig
Hi - This is just a quick reminder of the upcoming Avenu webinar discussing Cybersecurity planning and the new State and Local Cybersecurity Grant Program (SLCGP) cybersecurity grants.

On Tuesday, November 29th, Roger Murphy from Avenu Insights & Analytics will discuss the primary purpose of this new initiative and how it will enable state and local governments to manage cybersecurity at a level that may not have been previously possible due to budget constraints.

Discussion areas will include:

·   How the SLCGP will be administered
·   Building a Cybersecurity Committee
·   How to create a data-driven cybersecurity plan
·   What services and solutions are you allowed to request
·   Key considerations for near and long-term options

I have attached a calendar invite for this Q&A Webinar, and you should be able to open the attachment and just accept the meeting invitation. However, if you have any trouble with the calendar attachment just send me an email and I'll send you the calendar invite separately.
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer, mobile app or room device
Meeting ID: 239 345 830 842

Passcode: 6s85og
Or call in (audio only)
+1 540-283-9195,,973386324#  United States, Roanoke
Phone Conference ID: 973 386 324#

Let me know if you have any questions!

Mary

Avenu Insights & Analytics
Ask me how Avenu can assist with historic book and records preservation

The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any attachment, or any information contained therein, by any other person is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient please return the e-mail to the sender and delete it from your computer. Although we attempt to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, we do not guarantee that either are virus-free and accept no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.
Avenu Q&A and Review of recent State and Local Cybersecurity Grant Program (SLCGP).ics

Wendy Koenig

Nov 28, 2022, 2:05:04 PM11/28/22
to Reuben Bergsten
FYI.  MAYOR WENDY

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Mary Dilenschneider <Mary.Dile...@avenuinsights.com>
Date: November 28, 2022 at 10:26:52 AM MST
To: Wendy Koenig <wko...@estes.org>
Subject: REMINDER - NOV 29th Cybersecurity Q&A Webinar

Avenu Q&A and Review of recent State and Local Cybersecurity Grant Program (SLCGP).ics