Last chance to register for the Effective Governance Workshop!

Colorado Municipal League

Nov 28, 2022, 12:32:57 PM11/28/22
to pmart...@estes.org
CML Effective Governance Side

Register for CML’s Effective Governance Workshop!

Don't miss this premiere training event happening in person AND via Zoom on Dec. 1! We hope you can join us in person and enjoy breakfast, lunch, and lots of networking. BUT… we know that it isn’t always easy to travel to Denver, so you can also participate via Zoom!

This workshop is a must for new and seasoned elected officials, with sessions designed to help mayors, council members, and trustees govern with confidence! The agenda highlights include media engagement, effective meetings, and strong council-staff relationships. And back by popular demand is Bob’s Rules of Order!

Please click here to view an agenda for the workshop. Please note that some sessions may be subject to change.

Details

  • Thursday, Dec. 1
  • 8:30 a.m. - 4:15 p.m. Breakfast and lunch are included.
  • CML office - 1144 Sherman St. Denver, CO 80203

Cost of Attendance

  • $85 for in-person attendance. This includes continental breakfast and lunch.
  • $50 for Zoom participation

Attendees will receive a $10 per person discount if they register three or more from the same municipality. For more information about the discount, reach out to Karen Rosen, CML meeting and events planner.

Lodging

Hotel rooms are available at The Warwick Denver Hotel, 1776 Grant St. (approximately two blocks north of the capitol and six blocks from CML) Rate: $159. Call reservations and ask to speak to Laverne Rogers at 303-861-2000 and mention the Colorado Municipal League; credit card information needs to be provided to reserve. If claiming tax exemption, you will need to fill out paperwork from the Warwick - ask for it when reserving your room.

We cannot wait to see you at the Effective Governance Workshop! If you have any questions, please reach out to Jen Stone, CML engagement and communications manager. See you soon!

Register for in-person participation
Register for Zoom participation
facebook
twitter
linkedin
youtube

Homepage

Privacy Policy

Contact Us

Colorado Municipal League | 1144 Sherman St., Denver, CO 80203 | 303 831 6411

If you no longer wish to receive emails from CML, unsubscribe here.

Higher Logic