TIA Support for Cohort D - Spring 2021

Stephanie Kucera

Dec 16, 2020, 4:09:13 PM12/16/20
to Teacher Incentive Allotment
Good afternoon! We hope this email finds you well. As we look ahead to January I wanted to take a moment to offer support with your work on the Teacher Incentive Allotment. While we send the monthly newsletter with timely tips, action items, resources, FAQs, and upcoming dates, our team is also available to support you in specific tasks that may include teacher calibration, student growth, and conversation around the development of the local designation system. As you prepare your application we encourage you to utilize the tools and resources at tiatexas.org. We will continue offering the application consultation prior to the April 15 submission of your application.  Please reach out so we can schedule a time that meets your needs.

From our team to you and your family...Happy Holidays and best wishes in 2021!

Stephanie

Stephanie Kucera
Field Service Agent