News Roundup: Gator Run, 20 Mule Team photos; Feb's Horses in the Morning podcast; Oman in WEC; Libya to host ride; 20 Mule Team recap

Ridecamp EnduranceNet

Feb 25, 2023, 10:57:37 AM2/25/23
to ridecamp at Endurance.Net

D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

Feb 25, 2023, 1:57:31 PM2/25/23
to ridecamp@endurance.net (E-mail)
Love these stories. Thank you for sharing and keeping us all informed. Not only on North American competitions but on the Global Endurance Community as well.

Although my venture into endurance was cut short in 2009 I still daydream about how my horses may have done had we been able to continue. Especially with my super horse Valentina. The horses are all gone, now, except for Kim Nunez's wonderful Hyekat! The stories on Endurance.Net keep the endurance bug passion alive in my heart.

Looking forward to all future news coverage.  Keep up the good work.

Best regards,

D'Arcy and all my beautiful horses waiting at Rainbow Bridge.

---
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ridecamp+u...@endurance.net.

Ridecamp EnduranceNet

Feb 26, 2023, 10:13:46 AM2/26/23
to ride...@endurance.net
Happy that we can still be the Endurance news provider and story teller!