NW: Lava Cast Memorial Cancelled

Ridecamp EnduranceNet

Sep 14, 2022, 1:30:02 PM9/14/22
to ridecamp at Endurance.Net
From the ride manager:

Lava Cast Memorial Endurance ride cancelled:

LAVA CAST FOREST UPDATE - IT IS WITH VERY HEAVY HEARTS WE HAVE DECIDED TO CANCEL THE RIDE FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR RIDERS, RUNNERS, VOLUNTEERS AND OUR AMAZING PONIES.

With the continued hazardous and unhealthy air quality levels in Central Oregon and especially near LaPine and the likelihood these levels will continue we feel we cannot safely host this ride.

This was such a hard, sad, stressful and difficult decision for us to make but keeping everyone safe is what is most important so we can ride another day. We will see you all down the trail soon!

Thank You - Suzy and Holly. And we want to thank our amazing Dirty Girl Team - Cheri and Lianne and my super husband Les and the Queen of Ride Registration Regina and the Map Magician David Lewis