Renegade(R) Hoof Boots is once again the Official Hoof Boot of the Tevis Cup

Ridecamp EnduranceNet

Apr 1, 2022, 10:16:08 AM4/1/22
to ride...@endurance.net
April 1 2022

"We are proud to once again be the Official Hoof Boot of the Tevis Cup," said Renegade owner Kirt Lander. "With thousands of proven miles on the Endurance trails, competitors can trust that Renegade boots will provide their horses with hoof protection for high performance on this challenging ride."

The leader in hoof boot technology, the Renegade Hoof Boot is easy-to-use hoof protection for horses that will take you through your next equestrian adventure with confidence. There is no competition when it comes to high performance hoof boots – we are at the leading edge of technology when it comes to hoof boot design.

The Renegade Hoof Boot is manufactured in the United States by Lander Industries Inc.

For more information, see:

https://www.renegadehoofboot.com/

RenegadeBanner.jpg