EquiPedic(R) is the Official Saddle Pad of the 2022 Tevis Cup

Ridecamp EnduranceNet

Jul 1, 2022, 1:18:18 PM7/1/22
to ride...@endurance.net
Equipedicsaddlepads.jpg

The EquiPedic® Endurance pad is truly the ultimate endurance pad for world class riders.

• EquiKOOL™ Temperature Management System keeps your horse cooler when it’s hot and warmer when it’s cold.

• EquiCHARGE™ Oxygen Energy Recovery System will increase the blood flow to your horse's back and increase the transcutaneous oxygen transfer to the skin and muscles.

• ConforPedic Impact Reduction Material™molds to your horse’s and saddle’s shape, and protects your horse from the potential rubbing of your saddle's bars as you benefit from a more comfortable ride.

Available in four different shapes to accommodate different Endurance saddles. All saddle pads are provided with a 30 day money back guarantee from date of purchase exclusive of shipping costs.

https://www.equipedic.com/Endurance-Saddle-Pads_c_27.html

We're proud to have Equipedic as one of our long-time Endurance.net advertisers. Check out their saddle pads and more!

EquipedicLogo.jpg