Empty Trailer Space Salt Lake to Owyhee Fandango and back and possibly Kansas

Merri Melde

Apr 18, 2014, 1:23:45 PM4/18/14
to ride...@endurance.net
http://www.endurance.net/needaride/

I will be heading to Oreana, Idaho for the Owyhee Fandango May 21st returning May 26th with 2 open spots in my trailer from the Salt Lake/Ogden (coming in to Salt Lake on the 20th to pick up my truck and trailer) area if anyone needs transport for a horse between here and there. I'm going to be the support crew (mom's time away from kids. LOL) for Katrin on her new horse. If anyone needs a ride to your place or along the way and back to Utah (and a possibility on to Kansas) I am more then willing to help -

Tonya - cm.a...@yahoo.com