Firedancefarms

May 19, 2018, 8:58:39 AM5/19/18
to RideCamp List
Hello Ridecamp!
 Does anyone know where I can get a SnugPax or other saddle pack that has a water bottle holder on one side and a pouch on the other side?
Thanks!
Louise
Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Arabians

greg m

May 19, 2018, 2:06:56 PM5/19/18
to ride...@endurance.net
HAH! You have been scooped!
 I recently had a SnugPax request and Lisa at Moss Rock Endurance just happened to have one that a mouse had chewed the strap on. She had set it aside & was "going to get to it". Its actually for an English saddle but she shortened the strap for me & it works on my Specialized saddles.
  Infinitely better than the Easy Care. I did get 6 years out of one but it was heavily modified with extra straps because it flopped around sooooo much. All the zippers are shot too.

Mz. Lucy & I did a ride the first Saturday of April. It was funky and rainy with 50mph winds on Friday so we drove 60 miles to the vet in them decided to go home for the night. I didn't want her standing idle in the cold & rain and since my own bed was close I took it. Sure enough, it was pouring Sat.AM which to those hardy folks that experience rain its no big deal. For we desert dwellers the possibility of rain is cause for staying inside and actual rain is cause for full scale panic. When it does rain we whine and snivel like spoiled brats, which we are since we get 325 days of sun a year. It was pouring for the first 2 hours but calm. Then the rain stopped and the 40 mph winds kicked up.
  We were trotting along in some rolling hills around 7-8 miles & came upon a herd of about 30-35 Mustangs about 50 yards off the road.  I was watching them & keeping an eye on Lucy waiting for her to go goofy but she didn't. When we got along side them they took off at a run and split around us. We were in the middle of a U of Mustangs and I was so enamored with them that we blew right past a turn. About a 1/4 mile down a slippery muddy hill I realize we were off route & turned around and got back on track. First to fourth in one swoop but it was so cool I didn't even care. Then I missed another turn about 10 miles later too. The course alternated between SUPER rocky and slimy mud all the while going either up or down. Except for the last 5 miles which were a flat swampy mess.
  No rides since as the one I signed up for got cancelled and the alternate also got cancelled.

Hope you find a SnugPax!!
Greg

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ridecamp at Endurance.Net" group.

Greg Mayer
Rigging & Rope Access Services
IRATA Assessor
SPRAT Evaluator

Jackie Baker

May 19, 2018, 2:20:26 PM5/19/18
to ride...@endurance.net
Bobby Marley at Mai Packs- Tucked Away Ranch, she bought the Snug Pax company and she will customize. Same great Snug Pax quality!

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ridecamp at Endurance.Net" group.