Tevis Cup Equine Massage

judyshatir

Jul 31, 2015, 2:26:56 AM7/31/15
to ridecamp at Endurance.Net
As in previous years, I will be massaging horses at the Foresthill stop and also at the Fairgrounds post-ride.  Visit my Facebook Page, Maximum Equine, for more info.  Call 530-263-9097 to reserve a spot.  I have worked on 4 previous winners either before or during the ride, since 2000.  I have also made the difference between a rider not wanting to show a stiff horse for BC to deciding to show, after my work loosening up spasms made him able to make a good showing.  Good luck riders and horses in this heat and with the water situation!  They'll need all the help they can get!

Judy Houle
Maximum Equine
Grass Valley, CA