Tevis!

stephanie teeter

Aug 1, 2014, 5:14:28 PM8/1/14
to Ridecamp Teeter
I put the Tevis Trail video from a couple years ago with the google earth fly-by of the trail on
http://www.endurance.net (click on the video to view it full size on youtube)

what a crazy trail!

Steph

(we'll all be at City of Rocks, ... but thinking about the Tevis and wishing everybody the best of luck!)

chi...@aol.com

Aug 1, 2014, 7:10:28 PM8/1/14
to ride...@endurance.net
This is one of my FAVORITE videos! I watch it a lot in the winter when
I've got the MN winter blues!

an email
to ridecamp+u...@endurance.net.

stephanie teeter

Aug 1, 2014, 7:55:43 PM8/1/14
to Ridecamp Teeter
Here's another one I made - a bit over the top, but all you wanted to know about the Tevis Trail pre-history!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0Op_zcoZUY
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RidecampRedistributed" group.

Firedancefarms

Aug 1, 2014, 9:38:50 PM8/1/14
to ride...@endurance.net
wouldn't it be fun to have drones cover the ride?

Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Arabians
http://www.firedancefarms.net

Aug 1, 2014, 11:14:11 PM8/1/14
to ride...@endurance.net
Not over the top considering the subject. Excellent, Steph! Laney

bec...@yahoo.com

Aug 8, 2014, 12:24:37 PM8/8/14
to ride...@endurance.net
Drones would be cool as long as they didn't cause any spook/unscheduled dismount :) I'd hate to be the person responsible for driving the drone!

AERC # M39603
www.allthingsendurance.com