Endurance.net's Featured Movie: Bite the Bullet !

Merri Melde

Dec 17, 2014, 3:11:51 PM12/17/14
to ride...@endurance.net
http://www.endurance.net/market/bookstore/

We were talking about movies on Ridecamp...
so besides featured books, why not featured movies?

Bite the Bullet
with Gene Hackman, Candice Bergen, and James Coburn

BITE THE BULLET is an epic Western adventure featuring an amazing award-winning cast. Directed by Robert Brooks (In Cold Blood, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof), the film's turn of the century tale of high stakes and harsh tests of endurance glorifies the kind of gutsy men and women who built this country. Two-time Oscar(r) winner GENE HACKMAN plays a former rough-rider who matches wits with a lovely but shady lady in distress (Oscar(r) nominee CANDICE BERGEN). Academy-Award(r) winner JAMES COBURN (1997 Best Supporting Actor, Affliction) is a drifting ex-cowboy who joins a gruelling 700-mile race and competes against a young, reckless cowboy (JAN-MICHAEL VINCENT), a haughty English sportsman (Oscar(r) nominee IAN BANNEN), and a gutsy Pony Express rider (Oscar(r) winner BEN JOHNSON, 1971 Best Supporting Actor, The Last Picture Show).

Lynn White

Dec 17, 2014, 5:16:39 PM12/17/14
to ridecamp
It has Ben Johnson in it.  That's good enough for me.

Janice Taylor

Dec 17, 2014, 6:00:28 PM12/17/14
to merri melde, RideCamp

Watched a hundreds of times. ..never get tired of it.
Janice

Barbara MCrary

Dec 17, 2014, 11:45:06 PM12/17/14
to ride...@endurance.net

Me, too. I’m a great fan of Ben Johnson. I had forgotten he was in that movie.

Barbara