읽지 않은 첫 메시지로 건너뛰기

stephanie teeter

읽지 않음,
2015. 10. 4. 오전 10:19:5715. 10. 4.
받는사람 ridecamp@endurance.net (E-mail)
Besides offering our popular custom-made tack, we also have a very robust ‘used saddles for sale’ page (saddles listed by their owners).

From Freeform to Sharon Saare to Specialized and everything in-between, it’s a very active link.

This is a great time to start thinking about holiday gifts, and a new set of tack or used saddle will thrill any rider!

Thank you!

Lisa

Lisa Douglass
Moss Rock Endurance

“I was waiting until I had thoroughly tried the bridles before replying.  I love that you are so willing to work with your customers.  Thank you for your most excellent product and customer service!”     Cori in AZ

“I never have troubles justifying any of your costs because your stuff is so good and your service attitude is wonderful.  And you tolerate my waffling. That in itself is commendable!”  Greg in NV

———
 First Saturday is an advertising service of Endurance.Net

전체답장
작성자에게 답글
전달
새 메시지 0개