Moss Rock Endurance - First Saturday

stephanie teeter

May 2, 2015, 3:26:30 PM5/2/15
to Ridecamp Teeter
Have a custom-sized equine?   With your measurements, we’ll make our tack to fit at to additional charge!

Also, check out our Used Saddle link, where there are many saddles posted by their owners.  From Specialized to Desoto to Sommer and many more, it’s a good place to visit when looking for a used saddle.

Celebrating our 15th year in business!

Lisa

Lisa Douglass
Moss Rock Endurance

tara

May 2, 2015, 10:27:37 PM5/2/15
to ride...@endurance.net
Lisa I have another broken piece on my free and easy, it's the piece on the back of my saddle where the screw goes in how hard would it be to get another one? I think you did this for me for the other side a few years ago thanks Tara

Sent from my iPad

li...@mossrockendurance.com

May 3, 2015, 3:26:07 PM5/3/15
to ride...@endurance.net
Hi Tara, yes, that is the rear receiver.  I don't have any of those, but Agneta at Free 'n' Easy can send you one.   My advice is to ask for two and replace both as improvements have been made to this piece of hardware.   I would also recommend replacing the rear screw that went into the broken receiver in case it was compromised in any way .  Agneta's email address is apall...@gn.apc.org.  Thank you!  Lisa