Virgin & Outlaw photos

stevesphoto

Sep 17, 2014, 11:54:28 PM9/17/14
to ride...@endurance.net

Great day shooting the VO, weather was good, riders happy.
Had a lot of people ask for photos from last years location do I hiked back up there to shoot from thst spot.
They turned out nice even with the hot afternoon sunlight. If you have family or friends riding you can see the photos at- stevebradleyphotography.com

Hoping the weather holds off as it makes for a lot less stressful ride for everyone.
Happy Trails
Steve

Roberta Jo Lieberman

Sep 18, 2014, 12:04:46 AM9/18/14
to ride...@endurance.net
Beautiful shots....did the mountain biker met a rider on that skinny trail?