sponsor needed for juniors

katrin levermann

Aug 22, 2014, 1:05:25 AM8/22/14
to ride...@endurance.net
Hello there,

we are looking for a senior rider for two keen juniors who wants to enter the 100 miler at the Canyonland ride (AHA champs)in Oreana in September this year.

Katya and Anya are both experienced juniors with more that 2000 miles under their belts. Both of their horses have done a 100 already and so did the girls.
They are on a mission and are craving for more......

Unfortunately, my own horse is not ready for a 100 yet.
Therefore I would need a kind senior rider who would be willing to take my girls along.
I would be there to crew.

I so hope we could find somebody.
Katrin