I read Soul Deep in Horses by Merri Melde

Barbara HB

Sep 6, 2014, 8:39:25 AM9/6/14
to Ridecamp

Barbara

is like saying I drove the Coquihalla or I travelled Hwy 66 or whatever the phrase is in your corner of the world!  Something to be really proud of, something that you will never forget!
I rode all over the world with Merri, saw the things she saw, cried as she cried and laughed at what amused her, but I have not yet (recently) galloped as she finally did!
A wonderful bunch of stories giving one a special view of what makes this woman tick and why I consider her one of my dearest friends!
It is a must, must read!  Get it - you will not regret it!!

Barbara

tara

Sep 6, 2014, 1:02:48 PM9/6/14
to ride...@endurance.net
How do you get it?

Sent from my iPad

mari...@aol.com

Sep 6, 2014, 1:19:29 PM9/6/14
to ride...@endurance.net
Amazon or autographed from Merri at chal...@hotmail.com. Or you can google Meri Melde for more  information.
You are in for a super ride.    Julie Suhr

stephanie teeter

Sep 6, 2014, 5:07:46 PM9/6/14
to Ridecamp Teeter
Get an autographed copy from Merri when you come ride AHA/Canyonlands!

Steph

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RidecampRedistributed" group.

Carla Richardson

Sep 8, 2014, 10:33:41 AM9/8/14
to ridecamp, (E-mail)

That's how I got mine, in person at City of Rocks!

Carla

Merri Melde

Sep 8, 2014, 11:13:54 AM9/8/14
to ride...@endurance.net
I will have more available at the AHA/Canyonlands ride!

Ruth Anne Heilgeist

Sep 14, 2014, 6:48:31 PM9/14/14
to ride...@endurance.net
Is a map available and can someone provide a scanned copy of the trails used for the Old Dominion endurance rides near Orkney Springs, VA?

Thank you.

Ruth Heilgeist

Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply,
to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
-Storm Jameson

Don Huston

Sep 14, 2014, 10:36:17 PM9/14/14
to ride...@endurance.net
Hello Ruth Anne,

Here ya go.
Maps of every section as they were ridden in 2012.
Plus the GPX track as it was recorded in 2012.

Don Huston
OldDomion2012 100 Sections Maps.zip