i'm here but am not able to get here via the old ecunet username/password.

1 view

dapreacher

Sep 13, 2010, 7:22:02 AM9/13/10
to Welcome
i'm here but am not able to get here via the old ecunet username/
password.

ron

dapreacher

Sep 13, 2010, 7:28:38 AM9/13/10
to Welcome
how do we find all the groups/topics for the new ecunet?

Joyce Heintz

Sep 13, 2010, 7:32:47 AM9/13/10
to Welcome, dapreacher
One way that I find groups - click the "Search Groups" link at the far
right of this page and it takes me to a listing of the groups I've
joined. At the bottom of that page is a "Browse All Groups" link.

dapreacher

Sep 13, 2010, 8:01:48 AM9/13/10
to Welcome
i can only get here with my old google username/password not my old
ecunet username/password ... arghhh.

Elsa Clark

Sep 13, 2010, 11:47:06 AM9/13/10
to Welcome, dapreacher
Ron, it may be that you need to put an underline sign in (i.e.,
rev_ron_francey) or it could be that your password was less than six
characters, in which case your old ID couldn't be moved over to
Google. You can either continue to access as you are now or click on
the "Sign Up For Ecunet" button on the left side of the log in page.
Elsa

Elsa Clark

Sep 13, 2010, 11:48:12 AM9/13/10
to Welcome, dapreacher
On you are logged in there is a button "Browse All Groups". All of
the available groups are listed there.
Elsa

Elsa Clark

Sep 13, 2010, 11:49:07 AM9/13/10
to Welcome, dapreacher
See my previous response to an earlier note on this, please.
Elsa

Ron Francey

Sep 15, 2010, 1:12:37 AM9/15/10
to Welcome, Elsa Clark, dapreacher
now i'm here under my old ecunet username/password that i regenerated
w/i the new ecunet. i just got approved today; that is, the day after
creating/joining the new ecunet. not bad at all.

:-)

Joyce Heintz

Sep 15, 2010, 7:50:03 AM9/15/10
to Welcome, Ron Francey, Elsa Clark, dapreacher
Congratulations! And welcome again! There's hope for others who are
having probs, and for the lite members.
Joyce

Elsa Clark

Sep 15, 2010, 3:48:41 PM9/15/10
to Welcome, Ron Francey, Elsa Clark, dapreacher
Glad you're up and running, Ron.
Elsa