Comfort level

Theodore Gill

Oct 5, 2010, 3:24:36 AM10/5/10
to Welcome
So, how much longer will it be before I start feeling comfortable in
the new lodgings?

Elsa Clark

Oct 5, 2010, 8:40:52 AM10/5/10
to Welcome, Theodore Gill
As with most new and seemingly strange environments, the more you get
around, the more you try things out, the more involved you become, the
quicker it comes to feel like home. I'm no techie, but I've gotten to
where I'm quite comfortable and enjoying some new features. Yes, I
still miss the old Ecunet, but like moving to a new state, I'm finding
my way around better here now and the old is becoming just a pleasant
memory.
Elsa

Earl Arnold

Oct 5, 2010, 9:22:47 AM10/5/10
to Welcome, Elsa Clark, Theodore Gill
Since you posted a note here, Theo, it looks like you're on your way
to the comfort zone.

I've been using the groups portion of this new ECUNET since mid-
September. I'm still finding where things are, but I've gotten fairly
comfortable.

I'd say, give it a month.

Earl Arnold
East Syracuse, NY