Hello!

1 view

Christine Iverson

Oct 7, 2010, 12:07:54 PM10/7/10
to Welcome
I made it this far. I have to admit to being frustrated though -
change? I am Lutheran after all ;-) I have run into one problem I
can't seem to correct on my own. Shortly before the move to google, I
had to get a gmail account to continue access to my blog, so I got
one. It is now my "primary address" on that so I have to use it to
log into my blog. Now that ecunet has arrived on google, I would like
to go bak to using my ecunet address instead of having to switch
between the two.

Thanks by the way for the instructions on how to do multiple accounts,
even I could use it. It just would be simpler not to hassle with it.

Also, has anybody gotten this to work with entourage?

Elsa Clark

Oct 8, 2010, 4:41:40 PM10/8/10
to Welcome, Christine Iverson
Hi Christine. If someone doesn't come forward with some ideas, I'd
suggest you take this to Ecunet Help.
Elsa

On Oct 7, 12:07 pm, Christine Iverson <christin...@ecunet.org>